If you missed any of my posts for November 2011, here are my Top 10 posts on the Art, Life & Faith blog. To give credit where credit is due, I received this idea from Michael Hyatt whose blog, Michaelhyatt.com, I regularly follow. I met Mike years ago when he was a literary agent. If you want to glean great ideas on leadership, publishing, productivity, and social media, you simply must follow his blog. I can’t say enough good things about it! His writing resources are so good, I even recommend his Write a Winning Book Proposal here on Art, Life, & Faith. Michael is a wonderful man and blogger to draft behind.
Here are my top 10 posts for November 2011…
- Scott Rigsby: Unthinkable Courage (October 7, 2011)
- Is God Enough? (September 1, 2011)
- Art, Life & Faith with Wayne Forte (November 5, 2011)
- Broken Wholeness: Hope for Chronic-Pain & Depression (February 2, 2011)
- Inspire Me! Help from the Help (August 19, 2011)
- Write a Winning Book Proposal (September 20, 2011)
- Good Advice for Young Artists (November 29, 2011)
- Do It Anyway! Thoughts from Mother Teresa (March 7, 2011)
- Art, Life, & Faith with AJ DeGrasse (November 15, 2011)
- Writing a Book? 9 Solid Steps for Writing the Perfect Book Proposal (Feb. 2011)
Above, I placed the date when the blog post first appeared. A few observations…
- The top post was inspirational. Courage…something we all need more of.
- Top post categories were story, artist videos, writing, and spiritual formation.
- Most popular November posts were video-driven. (More artist interviews in 2012)
- Only 3 of the top posts were written in November.
- 2 of the Top 10 posts were written way back in February.
Here in December, I’ll be offering free copies of my ebooks to my top commentors. If you’d like a copy of The Longing, I Love You Unconditionally…On One Condition, or any of my youth titles, I’d love your comments and feedback on this month’s coming posts.
Question: Whether you’re new or a regular here on Art, Life, & Faith, what topics or content are you interested in? What posts have you found to be useful, inspirational or helpful in your life?
As always, I’d love your thoughts, ideas and comments.