Thank you for your support and encouragement on Art, Life & Faith in 2012. I want to share with you the Top 10 posts for 2012 read by you and the rest of my friends. This past year, I saw more visitors and new subscribers to Art, Life & Faith than ever before. In writing about God, creativity, faith, the arts and the daily challenges of life, I hope you were inspired and encouraged to live a life of deeper meaning, creativity and purpose. Here’s a peek at the 2012 Art, Life & Faith posts that you and others enjoyed the most. Read on…
- Do It Anyway: Thoughts from Mother Teresa Mother Teresa offers her simple challenge to live a life of love by “Doing It Anyway”.
- Create: Transforming Stories of Art, Life & Faith 2012 saw the launch of our award-winning video ebook. You’ll love these stories.
- Be Creative: Just Say No! This post struck a nerve! Artists need to draw strong boundaries by “Just Saying No!”
- Art, Life & Faith Question of the Week #1 The #1 Post with the most comments in 2012. I’d love your input to!
- The 3 Buckets of Creative Cultivation The 3 Buckets are key areas I help artists work through in my coaching sessions.
- Awakening the Artist Within You This post woke quite a few people up to their God-given creative talents.
- Creative Coaching & Mentoring This post described my Creative Coaching & Mentoring services. How can I help you?
- 7 Hard Questions for Every Artist This post asked some important questions for every artist serious about their craft.
- 3 Ways Parents Can Develop Creativity in Children Are you looking for ways to develop creativity in your children. Here’s 3 ways to start…
- Waiting for Christmas
Who doesn’t love Christmas?
Questions: I’d love your feedback about Art, Life & Faith. What do you enjoy the most about this blog? The least? What topics would you like addressed?
If you’ve enjoyed Art, Life & Faith, I’d like to encourage you to share it with a friend who shares our love for God, people, creativity and the arts.