Ever since I was young boy, I’ve had many, many coaches and mentors. Little league coaches. Volleyball coaches. My dad as a coach and mentor. Teachers, counselors and professors. Writing coaches. Ministry mentors. Coaches and mentors who’ve become personal friends. And personal friends who’ve coached and mentored me in many aspects of my life. If there is one word that summarizes the role of these important people in my life, it is this: Cultivate.
Each one of these coaches and mentored played a key part in cultivating a specific aspect of my life for greater fruitfulness. To name a few important areas…My walk with God. My marriage. How I parent. My career. How to write. Creativity. I don’t know where I would be without all these incredible people who’ve invested their time and energy in helping me become who God has designed me to be.
When a person works in a garden or an avocado grove, the goal is to cultivate greater beauty and fruitfulness.
Cultivation is an intentional, purpose-filled process.
Influenced by so many wonderful coaches, teachers and mentors, I’ve also had the privilege of coaching and mentoring others. One of my greatest joys in life is helping others cultivate their personal, professional and spiritual lives.
With this in mind, I’d like to announce I’m offering new Creative Coaching and Mentoring services through The Grove Center for the Arts & Media. For more information, you can visit my new Creative Coaching & Mentoring page. Much of my work with The Grove Center for the Arts & Media the past ten years has involved cultivating the lives of artists, creatives, ministry leaders and teams for greater fruitfulness.
To cultivate your life for greater fruitfulness, have you considered a coaching and mentor relationship?
If you want to achieve greater creativity, focus, and satisfaction in your life, coaching could be your next step. And I’d love to help. For many years, I have helped artists, creatives, ministry leaders and teams cultivate their personal, professional and spiritual lives in these areas…
• The Writing Process-Understanding Fiction, Non-Fiction & Story Development
• Should I Submit My Manuscript to a Traditional Publisher or Self-Publish?
• Understanding Social Media & Building Your Author Platform
• Spiritual Formation-Cultivating a Deeper Spiritual Life
• Pursuing Your Creative Calling & Vocation (Knowing Your Own Voice)
• Creative Focus-From Ideation to Creation to Completion
• Arts Ministry Non-Profit Development (The nuts & bolts of starting your own arts non-profit.)
• Creative Retreat Planning
• Team Leadership (Working with board members, volunteers & staff)
• Community, Communication & Conflict Resolution
• Dealing with Life Transitions-Understanding Grief, Managing Change & Loss, Getting Unstuck
• Managing Fear, Anxiety, Rejection & Criticism
Your First Session is Free!
To see if creative coaching and mentoring is a good fit, I’d like you to kick the tires at absolutely no risk. I’m offering you a free introductory session for free!
Even better, all coaching sessions are tax-deductible through The Grove Center for the Arts & Media. I offer reasonable rates and flexible times for phone/Skype conversations.
If you, your ministry team or someone you know wants to cultivate their life for greater fruitfulness, contact me today or fill out this Coaching Contact Form below.
Need more information? Visit my Creative Coaching & Mentoring page now. I hope to hear from you soon.
Questions: What coach or mentor has helped cultivate a key aspect of your life? What area of your life do you want cultivate for greater fruitfulness?