Here are the Top 10 Posts from my Art, Life & Faith blog for March 2012. In writing about the arts, creativity, spiritual growth, writing and relationships, my goal is provide you with relevant, practical and inspirational content. In case you’re wondering where I found this cool infographic, visit Wordle! See what people enjoyed reading here on Art, Life & Faith…
- The Monkey, the Banana, & the Bamboo Cage (March 3)
- Can Joseph O’Connor Catch Joseph Kony? (March 8.)
- Do It Anyway! Thoughts from Mother Teresa (March 7, 2011)
- A Dangerous Prayer from a Courageous Friend (March 2)
- Waiting for Christmas (December 22, 2011)
- The Top 5 Books on Writing: Improve Your Writing Now (January 18, 2011)
- How Extravagant is Your Love (April 18, 2011)
- Is Your True Identity in Christ (January 19)
- Inspire Me! Help from The Help (August 19, 2011)
- What is Your Deep Gladness? (December 19)
The date listed after each post is the date the post originally appeared. If you like a post, please consider sharing it with others
Here’s a few thoughts on what people are reading here on Art, Life & Faith…
- The overall theme I see here is people having a deeper longing for things of God. #3, #4, #7, #8, and #10 posts are all about having a deeper relationship with God.
- Three of the most popular posts were actually written in March, 2012.
- A lot of people posted comments to my adapted story of The Monkey, the Banana & the Bamboo Cage. I’ll be developing this story into a book in the near future.
- Like the rest of the world, the Joseph Kony video by Invisible Children caught everyone’s attention.
- The oldest post (My Top 5 Books on Writing) was written all the way back in January, 2011. We never can have enough good writing tools!
If you’d like to support the Art, Life & Faith blog, please visit my new Store where my books are available for purchase in both ebook and printed versions.
If you’ve enjoyed the content here on Art, Life & Faith, I’d appreciate you sharing it with your family and friends. Anyone who registers for my blog receives a free ebook version of The Longing: Embracing the Deepest Truth of Who You Are.
Questions: What posts did you enjoy for March 2012? What books and resources would you like to recommend for Joey Recommends?
As always, I’d love your comments and feedback!